Take advantage of the era’s fastest growing social media platform. Yes, we are talking about Instagram. As we all know initially Instagram was used just to share photos but now it has become a very big marketing platform with lots of features which helps to promote your business at a great level.
Here are some Instagram features:
- IGTV: An amazing feature on Instagram where you can upload the vertical video content of your business. Also, you can reach a new audience with previously published video content.
- Geo-Tagged Content: This feature can be extremely valuable for business marketers. It allows you to add geographical identification to your content which helps users find a wide variety of location-specific information from a device.
There are massive opportunities for business marketers to promote their business on Instagram because of its format.
If we compare, the rate of using Instagram by users is higher than Twitter and Facebook. According to recent studies, 72% of Instagram users shop after seeing advertisements for clothing, makeup, shoes, or jewellery.
The main reason which makes Instagram a great marketing tool is its ton of business facing tools which makes it easy for your business and definitely more features to come.
If you are new to Instagram you need to create your account.
Here are the steps to set up your Instagram business account:
- Download Instagram on your device.
- Open the app and tap on signup.
- Now, enter your email address and tap next, or if you want to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook business page signup with your admin email or tap on login with Facebook.
- Now, complete your profile and tap done.
- Next, tap on settings and tap on the switch to a business profile then
- Fill in your contact details and done.
This is how you set up your Instagram business account.Now, you have your Instagram business account you need some strategies to run your business on Instagram.
Here are some tips to help you build your business strategies:
- It is very important to know who is going to see your content and according to that define your audience.
- Set a framework of your content. Make your content relevant, specific and measurable.
- Commit to a regular posting. Keep your audience aware of your brand and engaged with your content.
- Make sure your profile is complete. Don’t forget to insert a clickable link to your website.
- Take full advantage of Instagram business features like contact information, categories, call to action buttons.
- Share great content. Use high-quality photos and videos, keep updated to your audience through Instagram stories.
- Respond to comments and mentions and you can also promote your account on different channels.
Here were some tips to create some business strategies for a successful business.
The first step is determining what you hope to achieve through this social media platform. Ask yourself what your brand’s purpose will be. Instagram is thrilling in that organizations can use it in tons of different ways, so your options are endless!
Great marketing on Instagram can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.